Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Questions

Has there ever been a time when you heard, felt, or experienced something that made you ask questions? Made you wonder about something deeply entrenched in your psyche?

I think we all have times when we've questioned authority or asked why things are the way they are. I think this is very healthy. We can't keep walking the same direction and expect the path will one day change


We should always question who we are, where we come from, 

why we do what we do. In our spiritual life especially. I have found there's a big difference between blind faith and an understanding faith. I'm not going to pretend that I know all I need to know about my faith.
But I can say that in my 20 plus years of believing there is a profound difference in my knowledge, my understanding, and my feelings about my faith.


Are you strong enough to question your faith? 


What if someone else questions your faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment